Monday, December 15, 2014

Week of December 15


This month has been crazy busy! A visit from our State Superintendent of Public Instruction, a day of school cancelled due to weather, and now we head into the week of gingerbread houses, Santa's workshop and the Christmas program; but wait, let's not forget about Pajama Day on Friday! Here's how it plays out for me.

Monday, December 15
3:00 - Meeting in Learning Center

Tuesday, December 16
3:00 - Board Meeting - 7th grade classroom
Teachers and parents meeting in Mrs. Schager's classroom to prepare gingerbread houses

Wednesday, December 17
Teacher meeting cancelled - that's my Christmas present to you! :)

Thursday, December 18
Hold on to your hats, it's going to be a wild day. Staff has the schedule for the day. Students will be busy practicing at Memorial Hall for the program and shopping at Santa's workshop (except for Kinder as they shop Friday morning). I will be off-campus most of the day assisting at Memorial Hall.

Lake Staff: please arrive at Memorial Hall, with your family, no later than 4:45 p.m. I'd like to start eating by then. Once we're done eating, we'll need to put the chairs back in the hall. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m.

Friday, December 19
Minimum Day - Pajama Day - Yahoo! For new staff members, we all wear pajamas, I promise! Be sure to wear your PJs today.

After all students are dismissed, we'll head down to Farwood for our staff party. Remember to bring a $10 gift if you want to participate in the gift exchange.

As I think about the week ahead, my calendar seems pretty light, but I'm certain this is one of the craziest weeks of the year - and I LOVE crazy! What a great week it's going to be! Have fun and remember that Santa is watching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment