Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week of May 4

I was a little afraid of May getting here...as I looked at it in April, it just kept getting busier and busier. And now it's here, I think I may need to put on some racing goggles just to keep the bugs out of my eyes! A lot going on this week between Spirit Week and Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week.

Keep in mind that Mrs. Schager will be gone all week. Mrs. Kraemer is subbing, let's be sure to give Mrs. Kraemer all the love and support she can handle. :)





Monday, May 4
  • Spirit Week - Mustache Monday
  • 9-11 - I'll be off-campus
  • Workability on campus for 8th graders regarding transition to high school
  • 1:00 - CAASPP webinar - Online Reporting System
  • 6:00 - Sheep and Goat 4-H meeting, followed by club meeting at 7:00
Tuesday, May 5
  • Spirit Week - Hawaiian Day
  • CAASPP Testing - Math - 5th and 6th grades
  • 3rd and 4th grade field trip to Bidwell Mansion
  • Somebody's birthday...I wonder who?
Wednesday, May 6
  • Spirit Week - Gender Bender Day (please take pics!)
  • I'm off-campus the next two days as I travel to Sacramento to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing to continue my work on the Induction Task Force Committee, please feel free to call or text if need be
  • CAASPP Testing - Math - 5th and 6th grades
  • Nora off-campus attending ELD Workshop in Oroville
  • 9:00 - 4th and 5th graders to Orland library
  • 3:00 - Teacher meeting cancelled
Thursday, May 7
  • Spirit Week - Crazy Socks Day
  • Softball Tournament at Plaza - 7th and 8th grade off-campus
  • CAASPP Testing - Math - 5th and 6th grades
  • 5:30 - Little League Softball practice - east field
Friday, May 8
  • Spirit Week - Panther Friday
  • 8th grade off-campus to Sacramento



No comments:

Post a Comment