Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week of May 18

This is way too late to be doing this blog, but I'm sure I'm like many parents who are coming home after several days at the Glenn County Fair and trying to figure out where all the stuff goes that didn't get put away while at the fairgrounds. :) And trying to get kids back into a routine, specifically into bed at a decent time! It was a crazy week and I'd like to say things will be getting back to normal, but as I look at my calendar and see only three and a half weeks left of school, I know there is nothing "normal" for this time of year. What does "normal" look like for me this week?






Monday, May 18
8:00 Dropping off the girls at school then taking mom to the airport; should be back by 11:30

Tuesday, May 19
1st & 2nd Grades to Turtle Bay in Redding
CAASPP Testing ELA - 7th & 8th Grade
3:00 - Board Meeting - 7th grade classroom

Wednesday, May 20
CAASPP Testing - 7th & 8th Grade
Nora gone attending ELD Workshop in Oroville
12:40 - Maddee's Kinder Assessment
1:00 - CAASPP Post-Test Webinar
3:00 - Teacher Meeting

Thursday, May 21
CAASPP Testing - 7th & 8th Grade
5:30 - Little League Softball - east field

Friday, May 22
Capay Track Meet - Grades 5-8
Small Group Workability Field Trip - Durham

No comments:

Post a Comment