Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week of May 11

The Glenn County Fair week has arrived! Many of our Lake students will be participating in various ways. As a 4-H member myself in the great state of Wyoming, I know from first-hand experience the time and dedication that goes into a 4-H project. While this is a hectic week for all, I want to remind the staff that our 4-Hers will be learning as much outside the classroom as they do inside the classroom. Let's wish them all luck and to keep Panther Pride alive and well at the Glenn County Fairgrounds.

I will be doing my best to keep my head above water as both girls will be showing rabbits on Thursday. Luckily, my mom is flying in from Wyoming on Monday to help out during fair week. I hope you all get out to the fair to take a look at all the great stuff our kids do. Remember that many of them may have entered their 4th grade mission projects in the fair, and Ms. Ellen entered a work of art from EVERY student at our school. Way to go, Ms. Ellen! Now onto this week through the lens of a crazy 4-H mom and Lake school administrator. :)

Help remind students who ride the bus that there will be no bus service Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week.

Monday, May 11
Welcome back, Mrs. Schager, we've missed you!
1:00 - Draft board agenda meeting - my office
2:00 - Kinder roundup meeting with Ms. Story - my office

Tuesday, May 12
8:30 - Mrs. Taylor will be facilitating the CAA test in the faculty building
9:00 - GCOE Track and Field - various 5-8 grade students will be off-campus competing

Wednesday, May 13
Minimum Day - dismissal at 12:50
Mrs. Taylor in faculty building, if needed, for CAA test
2:30 - Teacher meeting - 7th grade classroom
5:00 - SPARK dinner - Hamilton Elementary

Thursday, May 14
Rabbit show at the fair - I will be off and on campus throughout the day

Friday, May 15
Flag at half-staff to honor Peace Officers
Mrs. M's birthday - wahoo!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment