Friday, October 3, 2014

Week of October 6

The October word of the month is RESPONSIBILITY. I hope you all take responsibility for taking some well-deserved time off this week.

I will be working in the afternoons of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. With one exception: on Tuesday, I will be traveling to Willows to speak at the Board of Supervisors meeting regarding our radar signs. That meeting starts at 9:00 a.m. for those of you who may wish to join me.

It's been a great week leading up to the fall break. I took a social studies quiz during the week in which I got 4 out of 5 correct. I helped kindergarten students write the letter "B" with a "big line down, rib-it, little circle, little circle." Fourth graders taught me how to subtract 6 digit numbers.

On a personal note, Mrs. Mason gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday, October 1. Congratulations to the Mason family. We're so very happy for all of you!

Be good to yourself and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment